Mexican food is delicious and is a great kid-friendly meal. It features dishes that families love, that children can help create, are colourful and full of bright vegetables and are easy to make. At BritMums our two founders know Mexican food from their time in California (Susanna) and Texas (Jennifer). That’s why we’ve created this list of recipes for delicious and easy Mexican meals.
We’ve collected some of the best Mexican dishes for a fabulous fiesta — a Tex-Mex-themed dinner party, a festive family lunch, cocktails served with chips and dips and more.
- Mexican Minced Beef Tostada Recipe (sponsored)
- A round-up of Mexican recipes from the BritMums community
- Mexican recipes: An easy family recipe for Mexican burgers
- A perfect guacamole recipe every time (video) from Jennifer on Jenography
- A delicious pomegranate margarita recipe from Jennifer on Jenography
- An easy and tasty 7 Layer Dip from Susanna on A Modern Mother
More great recipes and food ideas for families