Want to inject a little variety in your meals? BritMums worked with Birds Eye to share ideas on how to make the family meal more delicious. Try the recipe below to #mixupyourmenu!
I used the opportunity to turn a burger into a Mexican burger. Check out the recipe below.
- Birds Eye 4 Premium Beef Quarter Pounders
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Handful Cheddar cheese grated
- Mild Salsa
- 1 Avocado sliced
- Sour Cream
- Prepare burgers as directed on package
- Place cooked burger on bun
- Add a dollop of sour cream
- Add a spoonful of salsa
- Place two slices of avocado
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Add lettuce leaf
- Top with bun and add a flag to be festive!