Christmas wrapping can be fun and creative — or a last-minute expensive chore. Make your gifts so beautiful and inspired that they almost won’t want to open them.
Discover fun, inspired and beautiful gift wrapping ideas with eco ideas, homemade wrapping paper and creative inspiration and more. You can involve the children to create a heartwarming crafty look, invoke modern minimalism or easily jazz up your presents with just a few easy touches.
We got the best Christmas wrapping strategies and ideas from crafty BritMums bloggers. Use their tips to create stylish presents you’ll be proud to give. Watch the video below from:
- Helen Neale of Kiddy Charts giving tips on managing your wrapping before and on Christmas Day
- Jennifer Howze of BritMums and Jenography.net demonstrating little extras to embellish packages and add pizazz
- Anthea Barton of Zing Zing Tree and Blue Bear Wood jazzing up plain brown paper with easy crafts kids can do (including homemade present tags)
- Carolin Mader of Mummy Alarm giving packages the star treatment
- Aly Hodge from Plus 2.4 telling how to keep the kids guessing at what’s under the tree
- Susanna Scott of BritMums and A Modern Mother going green with low-cost materials
Follow us on www.youtube.com/BritMumsTV and watch out for our Zoom sessions.
More Christmas ideas