I’M A GIRLY is an exciting brand that bridges childhood and teenage years with its hip, cheeky and trendy fashion dolls and its new styling head for creative kids, I’M A STYLIST. On its KIDS4KIDS design team, kids aged 9 to 12 get the opportunity to participate in the design process and create new clothes and accessories together with other children. This is how I’M A GIRLY ensures that the products are tailored to children’s needs.
Your child could be part of the KIDS4KIDS panel!
Do you have a child aged 9 to 12 who’s creative and interested in design and fashion? They can win a place on the KIDS4KIDS design team designing clothes and accessories for the product range. The winners will have the opportunity to meet with the I’M A GIRLY team in London and design clothes for the Fall Winter collection. It will be an afternoon full of drawing, playing with fabrics and brainstorming outfits!
Let your little designer show their creativity by entering. Here’s how!
- Download this sheet with an illustration of the I’M A GIRLY doll: IAG _ Drawing Template
- Your designer can draw on it, create a collage from images, fabrics and colours etc. to create their very own and individual outfit
- Once their creation is finished, take a picture of it and send it to [email protected]
- Competition ends 21 May 2019
- The KIDS4KIDS design team will choose the best designs and winners will be announced 24 May 2019
- The winners are invited to take part in the design session in London on 15 June 2019 2-5pm*
*travel not included
The project is sponsored by I’M A GIRLY.
Read the Terms & Conditions