We all have one. Now we want to know: What’s your favourite HARIBO Starmix?
We’re challenging families to show us their favourite iconic Starmix piece from HARIBO and share their fun memories about it, in our #MyStarmixFavourite campaign. Have you gotten ‘married’ with the Ring or given someone the Heart or Bear? Served a treat of Cola Bottles with a splash of lemon or presented a playful Fried Egg?
Take part in the #MyStarmixFavourite Challenge – we’re giving away £600 in prizes! We want to see your photos, stories and memories about your family’s favourite Starmix. Sign up to take part and we’ll send you HARIBO’s new fruitier Starmix to start the fun!
Here’s how to take the #MyStarmixFavourite Challenge!
- Sign up HERE to receive your delivery of HARIBO Starmix (Hurry! Supplies are limited).
- Share a story or memory with your family’s favourite HARIBO Starmix then post a picture on Twitter and/or Instagram Grid/Reels and/or Facebook with #MyStarmixFavourite by 23:59 on 19 April 2021. Encourage your followers to do the same.
- Post on each platform to get three entries for the awesome prizes!
- Please show photos that showcase each Starmix piece – the Egg, Bear, Cola Bottle, Heart and Ring..
- Use the hashtag #MyStarmixFavourite and tag @BritMums and HARIBO ((Instagram: @Haribouki, Facebook: HariboUK , Twitter: @OfficialHARIBO).
- Where possible, include text stating, ‘This post is an entry for the #MyStarmixFavourite Challenge, sponsored by HARIBO. Get more info on the HARIBO site https://www.haribo.com/en-gb/products/haribo/starmix.’
- Note: Children under age 5 cannot appear in photos.
- Once you’ve shared on social media, fill in this form to complete your entry.
Prizes and rewards
Take part and you could win: 1 of 6 x £75 shopping vouchers or the grand prize of £150 in shopping vouchers!
About the sponsor: HARIBO
Now with real fruit juice, HARIBO Starmix is a mix of iconic fruit and cola gummy sweets and features the ever popular Bears, Rings, Fried Eggs, Hearts and Cola Bottles.
We can’t wait to see your entries!
The winners are: