What can you do in 5 minutes?
Plait your 6-year-old’s hair while yelling school pick-up instructions to your partner? Do a last-minute nappy change and still get out the door in time to catch the train? Get dressed and made-up so you step out Grace Kelly-ready? If that last one eludes you (as it does us) you won’t want to miss our next Twitter party.
When: Thurs 2 December
Time: 13:00 – 14:00
The theme: #5minMax – experts tips on morning make-up shortcuts
We’re throwing the #5minMax Party, sponsored by Max Factor, for everyone who wants to look great when you only have a few minutes to spare…which for most us mums is most of the time.
Come share your tips and pose your questions. We’ll have professional make-up artist and Max Factor ambassador Caroline Barnes tweeting her tips – hey, if they’re good enough for her clients Kylie, Prince, Diane Kruger and Duffy, they’re good enough for us.
Plus, there are some great prizes to win. To be eligible, tweet the hashtag #5minMax. (See the Ts&Cs below for all the details.)
– 1 spa voucher worth £100 complete with Max Factor Xperience boutique products (comprising of Xperience Weightless Foundation, Xperience Volumising Mascara and Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm (amazing products to create a flawless look in just five minutes)
– 3 spa vouchers worth £50 each + the Max Factor Xperience boutique products
– 5 sets of Max Factor Xperience boutique products
Whether you want to streamline your morning routine or want 5-minute shortcuts for dolling up during the holiday season, the #5minMax party is the place to be. Mark your calendar now!
Some British Mummy Blogger Terms and Conditions you should know about:
• The #5minMax Twitter Party competition is open to people aged 18 and over with a valid Twitter account who are resident in the United Kingdom.
• All postings using the hashtag #5minMax will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions. Each participant may enter one (1) time during the entry period.
• All entries must be received by 14:00 December 2, 2010 BST.
• Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet a message including #5minMax.
• Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
• Prizes are administered separately from British Mummy Bloggers (BMB). BMB, its partners and agents are cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfilment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
• It’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize. The winner is solely responsible for travel costs, insurance, applicable taxes and for any costs, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information.
• The promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
• Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for BMB, published on the BMB network, used on Twitter, and/or published in the BMB blog, or used by the party sponsor in a similar way. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.