Instead of Blogger of the Week this week, I’ve decided to shine the spotlight on the great wide blogosphere to celebrate bloggers and blogging! Join me in a round of applause and a “WHOOP WHOOP” for some pretty amazing bloggers…
- First of all, BEST of luck to all of the Bloggers up for MAD Blog Awards in London tonight. We know many of them are en route for an evening (maybe a weekend even) of celebration and fun, all centered around blogging! Best of luck to the finalists, organisers and online observers. We’ll be watching to celebrate along with you.
- Just a reminder, especially on the cusp of the MAD Blog Awards, to keep Kerry Farrow, Multiple Mummy, in your thoughts and prayers.
- HUGE congratulations to the eternally lovely and optimistic Rosie Scribble who has just been hired by Google+ as a Community Manager for the Parenting Sector! What a brilliant opportunity for an amazing lady! Google+ has made the right choice, that’s for sure!
- BritMums co-founder, Jennifer Howze and Mummy from the Heart, Michelle Pannell are both preparing for a life-changing trip to Ethiopia in the next week! Give them your support and be ready to lend your voices for this amazing ONE Mums adventure!
- Babies, babies, babies! In the last week alone, 3 new baby bloggers have joined the blogosphere and we’d like to say welcome and congratulations to their amazing Mums and families! Lucy at Dear Beautiful Boy welcomed a gorgeous girl to their fold, Carly at Mummy’s Shoes is learning that blue is a good colour for their newest family member and Deborah at Metropolitan Mum has brought forth an addition that seriously outnumbers the ONLY male in their house…Daddy. We can’t wait to see more snuggly, uterus-clenching pictures when you’re ready. In the meantime, enjoy all of the snuggles you can get!
Next week we’ll be back with Blogger of the Week so until then, celebrate blogging and have a great weekend!