BritMums Live is all about you, the awesome, fabulous, amazing blogger! That’s why we round off the event with the Bloggers’ Keynote: posts that we think really show off this wonderfully eclectic, supportive and creative community.
We had loads of nominations this year and we wish we could have picked every single one of them to showcase at the premier social media event of the year.
The posts we have chosen are a combination that make you think, feel and laugh your socks off.
Bloggers will read the post in their own voice. It’s a powerful session, not to be missed.
Without further ado, in order of appearance…
BritMums Live Bloggers’ Keynote 2017:
- Claire Kirby from Life, Love and Dirty Dishes reading DIY Before Kids vs DIY After Kids
- Reneé Davis from Mummy Tries sharing An Open Letter to the Mum of a Highly Functioning Autistic Child
- Laura Steer from Little Ladies Big World reading My Hyperemesis Baby Loss Story
- Dawn White from Rhyming with Wine presenting My Womb Is a Squash and a Squeeze
- Matt Coyne from Man vs Baby reading So, we’ve just come back from Charlie’s first holiday…
Here’s the Blogger’s Keynote line-up in 2016 so you can relive all the awesome posts from last year and get ready for a new batch!
Don’t miss The Bloggers’ Keynote plus all the other great sessions and speakers at BritMums Live 2017!
Got your ticket? Register now so you don’t miss out!