BritMums Live is all about you, the awesome, fabulous, amazing blogger! That’s why we round off the event with the Bloggers’ Keynote: posts that we think really show off this wonderfully eclectic, supportive and creative community.
We had hundreds of nominations this year, and we wish we could have picked every single one of them.
The posts we have chosen are a combination that make you think, feel and laugh your socks off.
Bloggers will read (in some cases sing!) the post in their own voice. It’s a powerful session, not to be missed.
So without further ado, in order of appearance…
BritMums Live Bloggers’ Keynote 2016:
- Victoria Welton from Verily Victoria Vocalises reading For the love of blogging
- Tim Liew from Slouching towards Thatcham presenting Pretty in Pink
- Oana Papconstantinou from Mama’s Haven reading What really happens when you lose a child
- Nadia Parles from Badger and the Fox reading A year in review
- Helen Wills from Actually Mummy reading Rattling the Cages of Parliament
- Alison Perry from Not Another Mummy Blog reading Why do I struggle with “mum” being a large part of my identity?
- Al Ferguson from The Dad Network presenting Stay-at-home-dad interviewed by his son for the job
Got your ticket? Register now so you don’t miss out!