There’s something about good old-fashioned books that always captivates us. The rustle of pages, the beautiful covers, the pleasure of opening a book that very first time and anticipating the good story to come.
That’s why we’re delighted to announce the BritMums Book Club! Every month we’ll be discussing a different book (yep, just like regular book clubs). The difference here is that you’ll be able to jump in to the discussion from anywhere, led by our BritMums Book Club leader Jacqueline from www.bestandbeyond.co.uk. (Read Jacqueline’s inaugural post and say hello.) And because of our partnership with Penguin publishers, the first 100 to respond every month will get a FREE copy of the featured title!
Here’s how the Book Club works:
- Every month we’ll post the name of that month’s title with a few words from Jacqueline.
- In the BritMums Book Club group, we’ll post a form for the first 100 bloggers to enter their information to receive your free copy. Be sure to join the group and watch our Twitter, G+ and Facebook feeds to make sure you don’t miss out. Once the 100 books are spoken for, you’ll need to pick up the book at your local independent bookstore or via Amazon or other shop.
- You’ll have 3 weeks to read the book.
- Jacqueline will start a discussion post on the blog — just jump in with comments and observations to take part.
- Post about the book, the discussion or both on your own blog, if you feel inspired by it.
- Watch for the next announcement, and the next opportunity to sign up for a free book.
NOTE: By submitting your information on the form in the Book Club Group, you agree to BritMums sharing it with Penguin Publishers so they can send out copies of the book.
Join us in jumping in to some of the greatest new books around! Visit the Book Club Group now to take part!