Candy? Kisses? Comedy underwear? Come share your best ideas for presents and plans, and get inspiration at our #Love4Good Twitter Party today, Tuesday 7th February from 13:00 to 14:00.
The party is sponsored by Give as you Live, a site that allows you give to charity through your online shopping. If you create an account with Give as you Live before you start your Valentine’s Day shopping, you can raise funds for your (or your partner’s!) favourite charity whilst you shop, at no extra cost to you. Currently you’ll find more than 1,700 retailers on the site, including John Lewis, Cadbury Gifts Direct, Majestic Wine, florists, perfumers, jewelers (honey, I’ve bookmarked a page for you…) and many more.
Plus, when you tweet your tip, share a gift idea or join the conversation with the hashtag #Love4Good, you’ll be entered to win one of four Sparkling Tea Time hampers from John Lewis, worth £45 and filled with sparkling wine, chocolate truffles, biscuits and tea.
Tuesday 7 February TODAY!
13:00 – 14:00
Join in the fun with us using the hash tag #Love4Good and check out the Give as You Live site to discover gifts that share the love with worthy causes.
Some BritMums Terms and Conditions you should know about:
• The #Love4Good Twitter Party competition is open to people aged 18 and over with a valid Twitter account who are resident in the United Kingdom.
• All postings with a tip or comment about Valentine’s shopping using the hashtag #Love4Good will automatically be entered into the competition. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of these rules and terms and conditions.
• All entries must be received by 14:00 February 7, 2012 BST.
• Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet a Valentine’s tip or comment including the hash tag #Love4Good.
• Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
• Prizes are administered separately from BritMums. BritMums, its partners and agents are cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
• It’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize. The winner is solely responsible for travel costs, insurance, applicable taxes and for any costs, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information.
• The promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
• Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for BritMums, published on the BritMums network, used on Twitter, used on Facebook and/or published in the BritMums blog. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.