Are you fed up with having arguments with your kids at meal times? Would you like to share ideas and tips on how to get more nutritious food in your children’s diet?
Bread brand Kingsmill understands that as parents, we all want our kids to eat more healthily. That’s why they’re sponsoring our next BMB Twitter discussion about how to get more nutritious ingredients into food that appeals to kids. .
All you need to do to be eligible to win these great prizes is join us on Twitter on Thursday 3rd February from 1 – 2 pm, making sure you use the hashtag #secretgoodness when tweeting your own tips or questions.
We look forward to partying with you on Thursday! Tweet #secretgoodness now!
Free prize draw terms & conditions
1. This free prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 with a Twitter account. The draw excludes employees of Allied Bakeries, their families, agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. TO ENTER: Submit a posting under the hashtag #secretgoodness between 1-2pm BST on Thursday 3rd February.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The promotion closes at 2pm on Thursday 3rd February 2011. Hashtag entries received after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
5. The promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
6. First prize: 1 voucher for a holiday with Wild in Style up to the value of £335.00 to be redeemed by 3rd February 2012. Travel not included. For more information on Wild in Style visit their site www.wildinstyle.co.uk. Winners will be bound by the Wild in Style terms & conditions which can be found here: http://www.wildinstyle.co.uk/price-list/terms-and-conditions/.
7. Runner up prizes: 3 winners to each receive a Red Letter Days voucher for a Secret Agent Day. The voucher must be redeemed by 2nd December 2011. Full details of the Secret Agent day can be found here
8. The prizes are as specified. In the event of unavailability alternative prize of equal or greater value will be issued. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
9. It’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize. The winner is solely responsible for travel costs, insurance, applicable taxes and for any costs, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information.
10. Prizes are administered separately from British Mummy Bloggers (BMB). BMB, its partners and agents are cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfilment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The winners will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries to be conducted Friday 4th Febuary 2011.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party on or after 4th February They have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
15. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
16. For the name and county of the winner please email [email protected]
17. Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for BMB, published on the BMB network, used on Twitter, and/or published in the BMB blog, or used by the party sponsor in a similar way. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
18. Your entry implies acceptance of these rules.
19. The Promoter: Allied Bakeries, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited (Company No. 79590), Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY (please do not send entries to this address).