Term time has officially begun. The children are setting out every day in crisp clean uniforms and returning with a whole rainbow of stains that testify to their busy activities: the splatter of paint from art class, the grass from the playground, and the drip of ketchup from lunch.
ACE for Colours and ACE Stain Remover Spray make life, with the never-ending school laundry pile easy, by gently removing stains and keeping colours bright. ACE Stain Remover Spray tackles grease and germs along with stubborn stains. And because you can use it every day, ACE keeps garments fresh and clean, meaning they last longer. As parents, we can get school clothes, sports kit and play clothes clean and ready for every colourful back-to-school adventure.
For the #ACEforSchool Challenge, sponsored by ACE, we want to hear about the colourful school adventures your children get up to, how you handle the accompanying stains and how you get your children’s uniforms ready and clean every day.
We want to see your photos, stories and tips!
Sign up to take part and you’ll receive ACE for Colours and ACE Stain Remover Spray to tackle your stains and keep clothes bright, robust and clean, meaning they last longer. PLUS, you’ll be eligible for great prizes!
We’re looking for Influencers to take part in the #ACEforSchool Challenge in which you’ll share your children’s colourful school adventures, the stains they create as a result and how you (and ACE) make life easier with the resulting seemingly never-ending laundry pile.
Prizes and rewards
Take part and you could win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher.
PLUS be one of the first 100 to sign up, and you’ll receive one bottle of ACE Colours and one bottle of ACE stain remover spray for your family to enjoy.
How to take part in the #ACEforSchool Challenge:
1. Sign up to get your #ACEforSchool delivery (Reminder: Only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!)
2. Write your #ACEforSchool post about the colourful school adventures your children get up to, how you handle the accompanying stains and how you get your children’s uniforms ready and clean every day.
3. To be eligible for prizes you must post by 17 October 2018.
4. Include text stating “This post is an entry for the BritMums #ACEforSchool Challenge, sponsored by ACE. Get help for all kinds of stains with the ACE Stain Helper. http://www.acecleanuk.co.uk/ or to buy head to your local Tesco’s, Morrison’s, Waitrose or Sainsbury’s.”
5. Email your post to [email protected] with the subject headline: #ACEforSchool Challenge.
6. Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to use the hashtag #ACEforSchool and tag in @BritMums. You can also share via G+, Instagram and Facebook. Be sure to tag @ACECleanUK on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram,
Your posts will be entered into a draw for the chance to win shopping vouchers, courtesy of BritMums!
- ACE keeps garments bright, robust and clean meaning clothes last for longer
- Keep those colours bright and fresh with ACE for Colours
- Tackle germs, grease and stubborn stains with ACE Stain Remover
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are:
Overall winner £400
Random winners (£100)