How do you make the best jacket potatoes – one of the easiest, tastiest and family-friendliest meals you can prepare? Join our #JacketPotatoHacks chat to share your tips for preparing jacket potatoes, reveal your favourite fillings and get more yummy ideas from cooks just like you! You could win shopping vouchers for your next jacket potato meal.
Potatoes make delicious family meals, for a load of reasons. Potatoes are:
- Nutritious and naturally fat-free
- Easy and convenient to prepare
- Excellent value
- A zero-waste meal – you can eat the whole thing! And if you use leftovers too, even better!
- Can be adapted for everyone from weaning babies to ravenous teens to foodie parents
- More than just a bit on the side: Jacket potatoes work as a hot filling lunch, after-school tea or evening meal
HOW TO TAKE PART AND JOIN IN THE TWITTER CHAT
Tweet on Tuesday 9 February 2021 between 13:00 – 14:00 GMT about jacket potato top tips and recipes!
- Tuesday 9 February 2021 13:00 – 14:00 GMT
- Prizes: 4 x £50 vouchers
- Follow @BritMums and @LovePotatoes
- Tweet about your jacket potato hacks
Read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are: