Welcome to April’s Newbie’s Round-up! Since my last post my daughter has turned 5. A fact I’m still struggling to get my head around! I’ve been blogging since she was 5 months old and I’m so grateful that blogging came into my life. I know that she has a richer life (we all do!), because of my blog and we have documented her story in a way that only bloggers do. Not least the
thousands millions of photos! The experiences we’ve had, the people we’ve met and the fact that I’ve been at home with her when she’s needed me; not having to go back to work when my maternity leave ended.
With people starting blogs every day, there are always lots of new bloggers on the scene. I get excited knowing how blogging could be just about to change their lives and they wont even know it yet!
Blogging can give them a voice, it can give them a community, it can give them an income and so much more. I can’t wait to see what these wonderful bloggers go on to achieve in the future. For now, they are my pick of an awesome group this month.
- 3 Things That People Want To Know About Blogging – Mummy of Four
- Let’s talk about Lupus (SLE) – The Lupie Mummy
- My Family is Complete – The Smart Mummy’s Guide
- Have I Become The Angry, Black Woman? – Fijian in the UK
- When I realised my baby with Down Syndrome really was different – I am River
- The Grapes of Wrath, and Other Tales of Woe… – The Mum Conudrum
- We need flexibility to close the gender pay gap – The Mummy Bubble
- Boys…Boys….Boys…Was I disappointed? The Happy Home
- Why Having Twins Is Simply Awesome! – Popitha
- Why You Shouldn’t Visit a Petting Farm or Zoo Whilst Pregnant – My Crazy Brood
I hope you enjoyed those posts. If you did why not give them a share and follow the wonderful bloggers on social media, so you can keep up with what they’re doing.
Also if you want to learn how to create more content in less time I am running a FREE challenge all about repurposing your content (It’s called Content Queen!) and it starts on Monday 16th April. So if you want to learn how to get more for less, I would love it if would would come and join me!
See you all next month, when I will have passed my birthday! Yikes!