#EcoverLaundry Challenge: Inspired by nature, recommended by mums
We know that doing the laundry isn’t the most glamorous activity. That’s why Ecover have tried to make the task simpler by creating a laundry solution to suit both you and your family – something that works on everything from delicate clothing to a baby’s first baby grow.
We’re looking for bloggers to take part in the #EcoverLaundry Challenge, in which you’ll receive a full-size (875ml) sample of Ecover Non-Bio Concentrated Laundry Detergent and exclusive laundry bag designed by the on-pack botanical illustrator Freya Morgan.
For the #EcoverLaundry Challenge, we’d like you to put Ecover’s New Non-Bio Laundry Detergent to the test on your typical laundry load, from baby grows to bedding and share your experiences in your own unique way. Take part and you’ll also be eligible for prizes!
Prizes and Rewards:
Be among the first 100 to sign up via this form, and you’ll receive your #EcoverLaundry Challenge Package with a free bottle of Ecover Non-Bio Concentrated Laundry Detergent and laundry bag exclusively designed by illustrator Freya Morgan. All entrants will also be in with a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers, or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher!
Ecover’s new Non-Bio Concentrated Laundry Detergent delivers a powerful clean and features a new delightful naturally-inspired fragrance, Lavender & Sandalwood. From your baby’s first wash to the average bedding load, this dermatologically tested, plant-based Non-Bio formula delivers spotlessly clean results, even on a cold wash.
Pioneering a greener clean since 1979, Ecover’s new Non-Bio formula is now even tougher on stains, but just as kind on sensitive skin and is now Mumsnet rated* with 89% of Mumsnet raters saying they would recommend to a friend – making it the perfect partner for all the family, as well as the planet. You can find Ecover on Twitter at @EcoverUK, and on Instagram at @Ecover_UK.
Some talking points for your post:
Below are a few things to think about whilst writing:
- What’s your typical laundry routine? Do you love it or hate it? What does your typical laundry load consist of, and what are the main challenges / pitfalls?
- What qualities are you looking for in a laundry detergent that works for the whole family?
- What’s your favourite thing about freshly washed clothing and bedding?
- What do you think of Ecover’s new Non-Bio Concentrated Laundry Detergent? Scent, efficacy, etc. Would you use it again, and recommend it to a friend? Was there anything in particular that surprised you?
- We’d love you to bring your blog post to life with beautiful pictures of your family and home as you undertake the challenge, e.g. preparing the laundry, wearing your freshly-cleaned clothes, putting your clothes out to dry, fresh bedding etc.
How to take part in the #EcoverLaundry challenge NOW!
- Sign up to get your #EcoverLaundry Challenge Package. Only the first 100 will receive them.
- Blog about your laundry routine and what you thought of Ecover in whatever way you like.
- Prizes will be awarded for the best content. To be eligible for prizes, you must post before [insert date].
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums #EcoverLaundry Challenge, sponsored by Ecover. < ecover.co.uk >.” and linking to the Ecover site. (Links can be no-follow).
- Send you blog link to [email protected], with #EcoverLaundry in the subject line for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher as chosen by a judge. All qualified entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 4th October 2017. Send all entries to [email protected] with #EcoverLaundry in the subject lin (See T&Cs for judging criteria.)
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #EcoverLaundry and @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook, but if your post is not also shared via Twitter then your entry will not be valid.
Make sure to read the Terms and Conditions.
*239 Mumsnet testers, May 2017. 85% of Mumsnet users would buy again, and 89% would recommend it to a friend