We literally had hundreds of nominations this year, and we wish we could have picked every single one of them.
This year’s posts are a combination of serious, thoughtful, poignant, and downright hilarious.
Bloggers will read the post in their own voice. It’s a powerful session, not to be missed. It starts at 17:10 on Saturday June 22, immediately after Emma Freud’s keynote. The wonderful Katy Hill will introduce the session.
So without further ado, in order of appearance…
BritMums Live Bloggers’ Keynote 2013
- Write like no one is watching reading: I don’t know how she does it
- Mum in the South reading: Are you pregnant, or just fat?
- Actually Mummy reading: Do you really want to be a parent?
- Stay at Home Mum reading from Patch of Puddles Remembering Matilda Mae
- Not Even a Bag of Sugar reading: Jimmy Savile is dead
- Family Adventure Project reading: Death by social media
- Older Mum in a Muddle reading: Birth day
- Mother. Wife. Me reading Three-year-old tantrum
- Richmond Mummy reading: Preparing for birth and the delicate matter of, ummm, lady garden etiquette
- A Dad Called Spen reading: Scared s***less
- The Potty Diaries reading: Dinosaurs, mammals & giant earwigs: Summer holiday breakfast conversation
See you on the 22nd! And don’t forget your box of tissues.