For every bedtime nappy change there’s Bepanthen, #BepanthenBedtimeChallenge
Babies’ bottoms have to cope with some tough conditions – especially at bedtime, when the nappy is on for a long time. It can be tricky to know how best to care for your baby’s soft and sensitive skin. Nappy rash affects up to a third of babies and toddlers in nappies at any one time*. Thankfully there’s a way to help keep little bottoms happy!
Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment forms a breathable and transparent layer to gently protect even the most delicate skin against the causes of nappy rash. The ointment not only helps protect your baby’s bottom, but cares for it with pro-vitamin B5, which gently aids the natural recovery of babies’ skin whilst keeping it soft and moisturised – great for every nappy change, especially at bedtime!
Bepanthen helps put nappy rash to bed – one less thing for you to worry about! The kind-to-bums formulation is free from fragrance, preservatives, colours and antiseptics, meaning it can be used at every bedtime nappy change to protect from the causes of nappy rash.
Using Bepanthen as part of your baby bedtime routine can help baby and you have a good night’s sleep. Baby’s bottom will be happier and protected from nappy rash helping to make an easier tomorrow! Routine is really important as the best way to sort nappy rash is by preventing baby from getting it in the first place.
If you’d like to try Bepanthen as part of your baby bedtime routine, we’d love to hear from you. We want to hear about your night time nappy change experiences, and how Bepanthen has helped you protect your baby’s precious bottom from nappy rash.
Here’s the challenge:
Post about your bedtime experience with Bepanthen for our #BepanthenBedtimeChallenge, including pictures and even videos if you can, and you could win the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher or 1 of 6 x £100 shopping vouchers!
If you’re one of the first 50 to sign up, you’ll get a package of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment delivered to your door, so you can try it at baby’s bedtime, and every other nappy change, over the next few weeks!
How to take part in the #BepanthenBedtimeChallenge:
1. Sign up to get your free package of Bepanthen Nappy Care Ointment. (Hurry, only the first 50 to sign up will receive them!)
2. Please blog about your bedtime experience with #BepanthenBedtimeChallenge and incorporate pictures and possibly even video! If you received a sample, we’d love to hear about how you got on with the product and how it worked to protect your baby’s bottom from nappy rash. Even if you haven’t received a sample, you can take part and win prizes by posting about the topic.
3. To be eligible for the draw to win a prize, post on your blog before 11.59 PM on 5th October 2016.
4. Include text stating: “This post is an entry for #BepanthenBedtimeChallenge, sponsored by Bepanthen. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/Bepanthen or www.bepanthen.co.uk”. No follow links allowed.
5. Add your URL to the form below for a chance to win the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher chosen or 1 of 6 x £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw.
6. Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #BepanthenBedtimeChallenge and @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
* Ref: http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/Pages/Nappy-rash.aspx (accessed 03/11/15)
The winners are:
The overall winner is (£400):
The random winners are (£100):