Coming up with tasty, healthy meals for the family every day is a challenge, but eggs can save the day – they’re a fridge staple that help make meals in minutes!
Share your quick family meals using eggs, as well as any other time-saving egg tips, in our #ShortcutEggsperts Linky Challenge. You could be 1 of 10 people to win a £100 supermarket voucher of your choice!
Eggs love veg, spices, cheese, meat and fish so there are lots of potential meals in minutes — from omelettes and tortillas to kedgeree and fried rice, the options are endless! They can turn a few leftovers into a meal for the whole family.
Learn more and discover delicious recipes from celebrity chef Dean Edwards at www.eggrecipes.co.uk/mainmealsinminutes. Edwards’ series of 10 inspired recipes can all be made within 25 minutes.
When shopping, look for eggs bearing the Lion mark, which guarantees that they have been produced to the highest standards of food safety. All Lion Quality eggs come from British hens vaccinated against salmonella, are fully traceable and have a ‘best before’ date on the shell as a guarantee of freshness.
How to take part in the #ShortcutEggsperts Linky Challenge:
- Post your piece sharing your best egg quick main meal recipes or post your top tips to get the best results when using them. Incorporate pictures and/or video if you can.
- To be eligible for the prize you must include the URL www.eggrecipes.co.uk and post before midnight on 2 March 2014.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for the #ShortcutEggsperts Linky Challenge sponsored by British Lion Eggs. Learn more and find recipes at www.eggrecipes.co.uk”, and link to the Main Meals in Minutes www.eggrecipes.co.uk. You can grab the badge at the right for the challenge to include in your post.
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 10 £100 supermarket vouchers of your choice.
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #Shortcuteggsperts. You can also share it via G+ and Facebook.
Giveaway ends at 23:59 GMT on 2 March 2014.