For the third year in a row, we celebrate creativity, great writing and social networking know-how. We have categories for every type of blog, an open nominations process, a two-tiered judging system and the best party in the UK, which takes place right in the middle of BritMums Live! Find out more and get ready for nominations, which open in February 2013.
Looking For Something?
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Charlotte Pearson added 2 discussions to the group Competitions, Contests and Giveaways
- Catherine Davis-Holmes commented on Catherine Davis-Holmes's group Charity Connections - Blogging It Forward
- Claire Burdett commented on Jennie Brandon's group Mummy Food Bloggers
- Kate Chapman posted a blog post
- Kate Chapman updated their profile
- Sarah Ebner: All such great suggestions. We loved the Eiffel To...
- Sarah, Maison Cupcake: I go to France a lot but rarely Paris, I'm desper...
- Downs Side Up: Yes Steph, it seems to get more complex as they gr...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- Giveaway: Tell your dream holiday; win £1,000 for a getaway! 27 December 2013
- Announcing the 2014 BiBs shortlist 28 April 2014
- Adoption and Fostering Round Up 23 September 2014
- Top five places to see in Paris 22 September 2014
- 40 ways to get kids involved & eating at teatime 21 September 2014
#MBPW Actually Mummy advice Blogger of the Week blogging BritMums BritMums Live charity Chez Mummy children Christmas crafts Domestic Goddesque downs side up education family travel food food and drink Good Reads Google+ health ImportedBritMumsLive Kate on thin ice linky mammasaurus Mari's World Me and My Shadow Mummy from the Heart Newbie Tuesday New to Blogging parenthood parenting photography politics Red Ted Art reviews school slider terms and conditions The Mum Blog tips travel Twitter Twitter Parties video