For the third year in a row, we celebrate creativity, great writing and social networking know-how. We have categories for every type of blog, an open nominations process, a two-tiered judging system and the best party in the UK, which takes place right in the middle of BritMums Live! Find out more and get ready for nominations, which open in February 2013.
Looking For Something?
Follow Us On Instagram
BritMums TV on YouTube
- Anya from Older Single Mum and The Healer: Hooray! So pleased to be shortlisted - thank you s...
- Anya from Older Single Mum and The Healer: I was really pleased to be involved in this meme M...
- Amy: Oh definitely the truth but only to a point. First...
- Win a LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Short Break 23 January 2012
- Announcing the 2014 BiBs shortlist 28 April 2014
- BiBs shortlists are here! 22 April 2013
- Announcing the 2015 BiBs shortlist! #Bibs2015 28 April 2015
- #FootballMumoftheYear Twitter party: The ‘football mum’ experience 28 April 2015
- BritMums Live Saturday Keynote: Deliciously Ella 27 April 2015
#MBPW Actually Mummy advice Blogger of the Week blogging BritMums BritMums Live charity children Christmas crafts Domestic Goddesque downs side up education family travel food food and drink Good Reads Google+ Hayley Goleniowska health ImportedBritMumsLive Kate on thin ice mammasaurus Mari's World Me and My Shadow Mummy from the Heart New to Blogging parenthood parenting photography politics recipes Red Ted Art reviews school slider social media The Mum Blog tips travel Twitter Twitter Parties video writing