Despite extensive high profile campaigns and international searches Madeleine has never been found. Unfortunately Madeleine’s family are not alone in their grief of looking for a much loved and missing child. Thousands of other parents around the globe have suffered the same horrendous fate and are left without answers, never knowing what happened. You will probably also have heard of Ben Needham and April Jones, just two of many more high profile cases.
Today, bloggers from across the globe will join forces in a campaign entitled #Blogging4Madeleine, the aim being to highlight the fact that Madeleine is still missing, as well as the many other thousands of children that appear to just vanish.
Will you join us in our campaign and write a post?
All you have to do is write a blog post about Madeleine (and other missing children) and link up your post via the #Blogging4Madeleine BritMums Linky below.
Posts can take any form bloggers wish but anyone taking part is asked to incorporate the following key messages and information into their post:
- When and where Madeleine went missing from (whilst on holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007)
- The campaign #blogging4madeleine
- 12th May 2012 is her 10th birthday
- Contact information to report any sightings or information
- Your local police force immediately, AND +44 845 838 4699 or [email protected] OR Crimestoppers in confidence on 0800 555111 or www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- The Find Madeleine official website www.findmadeleine.com
- The latest image released as she may look now
- All this information is available from www.findmadeleine.com
You may also wish to link to Missing Kids UK (http://uk.missingkids.com/) or Missing People (https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/) and highlight other high profile cases such as those of Ben Needham and April Jones.