I’m back bringing you the latest Newbie’s round-up. I apologise for my absence and the lack of newbie shoutouts over the last few months. I’d like to say I was off on a sabbatical travelling to far flung places, sipping cocktails by the beach and working an hour a day from a lounger by the pool, but that’s a load of rubbish….. During the summer break I suffered from a Pulmonary Embolism. It was a really scary time and honestly, it took a bit of a physical and mental toll on me. However, I’m back now (with blood thinners and support stockings!) Yeah I’m THAT cool. Ready to bring you my top pick of bloggers who are newer on the scene than dinosaurs like myself! Don’t be fooled though, these ‘newbies’ are a super talented bunch and they are rocking their corners of the interwebs.
Before we dig in to the hit parade, if you want to have a chance of being featured in an upcoming month’s round-up, please send you specific post url to me at [email protected] There’s no monthly theme, I like to just mix all the brilliance together.
- Just Living the Dream – Women in their 40s – The truth
- Adventure Brown – Inchmurrin Island-Loch Lomond, Scotland adventure
- onlyteethin’ – 5 Pieces of Expert Baby Advice I Ignored
- Write On Ejaleigh! – Are we going to ‘The Brontës’?
- The Little Stylist – How I dress my kids – Erica Davis
- Earning my mummy badge – The ‘Inadequate Parent’ Badge
- Only – Spitting Yarn
- Little Cloggs Holidays – Railbiking in the Belgian Ardennes
- A Curious Journey – One of those days
- World for a girl – Sleaze, Sand and Sunsets: Should you holiday in Pattaya with kids?
You know what to do. Grab a hot chocolate, load on those toppings (whipped cream here!) snuggle down in your favourite chair and check these bloggers out. They are a real mix of styles and a testament to the diversity of the online world and opportunity it provides us with.If you enjoy them, why not share the post with your friends and give them a follow. Let’s help these new bloggers reach more people.
That’s all for this month, but I’ll be back next month to check how your Christmas preparation is going. Until then have a fab few weeks.