BritMums Live is all about you, the awesome, fabulous, amazing blogger! That’s why we round off the event with the Bloggers’ Keynote: posts that we think really show off this wonderfully eclectic, supportive and creative community.
We had hundreds of nominations this year, and we wish we could have picked every single one of them.
This year’s posts are a combination of posts that make you think, feel and laugh your socks off.
Bloggers will read the post in their own voice. It’s a powerful session, not to be missed. It starts at 16.20 on Saturday June 20, immediately after the Caprice afternoon keynote.
So without further ado, in order of appearance…
BritMums Live Bloggers’ Keynote 2015:
- Kirsite Pelling reading A Poem About BritMumsLive
- Hayley Goleniowska reading Dear Richard Dawkins, You are Wrong
- Amanda reading My Daddy is Poorly
- Rachel Southern reading Because I Never Want to Forget
- Emily Greentree reading Reasons not to go to Bed – Toddler vs Mum
- Helen Wills reading Being a Better Mother
- Jenny Leonard reading Dear Elspeth
- Leta Elliott reading My Weird Kid
- Catherine Burgess reading Did I go back to work too early?
- Jodie Newman reading Steaming hot baked beans on a naked willy
- Louise Perry reading Twinkle Twinkle
- Kelly Innes reading Imposing Age Restrictions
- Dave Hornby reading An Open apology to my 8-month-old daughter
See you on the 21st! And don’t forget your box of tissues.