With the new Kingsmill 50/50 Multi-Seed loaf and 50/50 No Bits Multi-Seed loaf, it’s easy to squeeze more wholegrain into your family’s diet along with fibre and protein – making healthy swaps a breeze.
Try the new loaves and then show us how your family makes the swap, enjoying the new Kingsmill 50/50 Multi-Seed loaf (baked with sunflower, pumpkin and linseeds for a delicious crunch) or the clever No-Bits Multi-Seed loaf ( with milled sunflower, oats and linseed seeds for a soft slice). Share your recipes, lunch-box ideas, breakfast or snack options using the bread that makes healthy swaps easy.
This challenge is sponsored by Kingsmill.
We’re giving away £700 in prizes!
Take part and you could win 1 of 5 x £100 shopping vouchers or the grand prize of £200 in shopping vouchers!
Here’s how to enter:
- Sign up HERE to receive your Kingsmill vouchers to use at Tesco and Asda. We’ll send you 3 – 2 for your family and one to give to a friend!
- Show how you make a healthy swap with the Kingsmill 50/50 Multi-Seed loaf and your family then post a picture by 23:59 on 16 May 2021.
- Post your photo on Twitter, Instagram Grid or Reels, or Facebook. Each post per platform is separate entry.
- Use the hashtag #5050MultiSeed, #Kingsmill and tag @BritMums
- Where possible, include text stating ‘This post is an entry for the Kingsmill #5050MultiSeed Challenge”.
- After you post, fill in this form to complete your entry.
- Read the full Terms & Conditions
About Kingsmill 50/50 Multi-Seed and 50/50 No Bits Multi-Seed Loaves
Kingsmill helps families across Britain up their daily wholegrain with its NEW 50/50 Multi-Seed and 50/50 No Bits Multi-Seed loaves
With ‘bits’ and ‘no-bits’ varieties, Kingsmill is keeping it easy (and tasty!) for both kids and grown-ups. Enjoy some extra crunch with bits, or put the “ooh” in smooth with no bits, but both with the added benefit of wholegrain.
- Kingsmill 50/50 No Bits Multi-Seed: baked with milled sunflower seeds, oats and linseed, this clever loaf gives the benefits of wholegrain from a 50/50 flour base with protein and fibre from seeds – all for a soft slice without any of the ‘bits’ and the benefit of wholegrain!
- Kingsmill’s 50/50 Multi-Seed: baked with sunflower seeds, pumpkin and linseeds, this is a great tasting seeded loaf with the added benefit of wholegrain from a 50/50 flour base. The loaf is also a source of fibre, protein and omega 3 – A delicious loaf with the perfect crunch!
The winners are: