Families are juggling busy schedules – school run, football practise, swimming lessons, book club, parents evening, Grandma’s birthday, the list goes on. Sometimes we just need a quick and convenient meal solution that pleases the whole family.
Rustlers Southern Fried Chicken Burger twin packs are a perfect quick fix when time just isn’t on your side. Smaller than the average burger (at just 140g each) and in convenient packs of two, they are ideal for little hands and mouths. Just 90 seconds in the microwave and then ready to add your favourite toppings – add what you like to your Rustlers to make it your own as part of a balanced meal.
Take the Rustlers Burger Hacking Challenge!
We want to see what YOU can do with your Rustlers to make it a crowd pleaser at the weekend. We’re looking for bloggers to take part in the ‘Rustlers Burger Hacking Challenge’. The first 100 to sign up will receive a £20 Tesco voucher to pick up a weekend food shop including a Rustlers Southern Fried Chicken Burger Twin Pack to show us what you and your family can do with your Rustlers as part of a balanced weekend meal.
Hack it by adding lettuce and spinach for some crunch, get creative and toast the bun with a pretty pattern, add a side of carrots and hummus or some vegetable crisps or even create your own special sauce. Rustlers Burger Hacking Challenge is the opportunity to get the kids involved around the table and make sure plates are empty and tummies are full before you get back to your busy weekend. Show us your Rustlers Burger Hack on your blog, with pictures and stories of how you hacked your burger, using #RustlersHack on social media.
Prizes and Rewards:
Be among the first 100 to sign up via this form, and you’ll receive the ‘Rustlers Burger Hacking Challenge’ £20 Tesco voucher to create your midweek or weekend Burger Meal, blog about it and share your post on social media. All entrants are also eligible to win 1 of 6 £100 Tesco vouchers, or a grand prize of a £400 Tesco voucher!
Rustlers brings families the ultimate tasty and quick burgers. Rustlers Southern Fried Chicken Burgers Twin Pack contain marinated chicken with a southern fried breadcrumb bringing out an authentic taste – but your family can create unique, tasty burgers dressed up with all sorts of ingredients you choose!
How to take part in the Rustlers Burger Hacking Challenge
- Sign up to join the challenge and get your #RustlersHack £20 Tesco voucher. <LINK URL>
- Use your voucher to buy Rustlers Southern Fried Chicken Burger Twin Pack and other ingredients for your family’s Burger Meal.
- Make your meal and share it on your blog, including pictures
- To be eligible for prizes, you must post before 11 February 2018.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums ‘Rustlers Burger Hacking Challenge’, sponsored by Rustlers < http://rustlersonline.com/ >” and linking to the Rustlers site. (Links can be no-follow.)
- Send your URL to [email protected] for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 Tesco vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 Tesco voucher as chosen by a judge. (See T&Cs for judging criteria.)
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #RustlersHack and @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook
Some talking points for your post:
- Rustlers fits in with families’ busy weekend schedules, while still creating meals that are fun occasions
- Rustlers provides a quick, convenient and affordable meal when mums need it most
- Rustlers provides an opportunity to get creative by adding toppings and sides to create a balanced meal
- The burgers feature quality chicken marinated with a southern fried breadcrumb
- Kids and parents can dress up their Rustlers burgers according to their tastes, to create a personalised burger meal
- Tell us how you “dress up” your burger, what you serve it with and how your family enjoyed it
- Encourage others to try the Rustlers Burger Hacking Challenge, driving to Tesco to purchase
The overall winner (£400) is:
The 6 runners ups (£100 Tesco voucher) are: