We want to see what a great family holiday in the Canary Islands looks like for you!
WHAT: Post a picture on Instagram from your great family getaway in the Canaries. If you haven’t been yet, share an image of your family doing an activity you’d like to experience there – going to the beach, eating a delicious meal, hiking, cycling, snorkeling or anything else you love to do with your kids.
WHEN: Post by 7 December to be eligible for prizes.
WIN: You could win: 1 of 8 x £50 shopping voucher OR the top prize of a £200 voucher!
How to take part in the #CanariesForFamilies Instagram Challenge:
- Share a picture on your main Instagram Feed of your family holiday in the Canary Islands, or a picture of what you’d like to do in the Canary Islands.
3. Post by 23:59 Monday 7 December 2020 to be eligible for prizes
Read the Terms & Conditions.
About The Canary Islands
The Canary Islands are a great year-round destination for families, with fabulous weather, activities perfect for toddlers, kids and teens, and options for restful getaways as well as high-energy fun!
- The Canary Islands include Tenerife, Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, La Palma, La Gomera and El Hierro.
- The temperatures are very mild, with an average of 19º C in winter and 23º C in summer
- Tenerife is home to the Teide, the 3rd highest volcano in the world, Lanzarote’s Timanfaya National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage site with striking lava fields and a dramatic landscape
- The Canaries are currently on the UK governments travel corridor list. (Note: This is subject to change.)
Join us in celebrating The Canary Islands as a great destination for your next family holiday!