Here are the BritMums Twitter Chat prize drawing Terms and Conditions you should know about:
- This #SpainforFamilies Twitter Chat prize drawing is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Participants must be 18 years or over.
- All tweets with a who tweet a comment, tip, story or question about visiting Spain with family using the hashtag #SpainforFamilies will automatically be entered into the drawing. It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions.
- You can open a FREE Twitter account here: www.twitter.com.
- All entries must be received by 14:00 5 December 2018 GMT.
- Winners will be chosen at random from users who tweet a comment, tip, story or question about visiting Spain with family including #SpainforFamilies.
- 8 winners will receive £20 shopping vouchers. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- Winners will be notified via direct message (DM) to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method. The winners will be published here. <LINK>
- Prizes are administered separately from BritMums. BritMums, its partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- BritMums, its partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfilment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen in the post.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
- The Promoter is BritMums Ltd with its registered office at Chiltern House, 45 Station Road, Henley, RG9 1AT
- Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for BritMums and/or Spain, published on the BritMums, Spain networks, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms and/or published in the BritMums and/or Spain sites. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
- Events may occur that render the giveaway itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
– END –