From herb encrusted roast potatoes to spicy Mexican wedges or mouth-watering topped jackets, there’s a potato dish using Maris Piper for all tastes. Our #FluffyMarisPiper Linky Challenge is the place to share your tastiest creations using Britain’s favourite potato variety, Maris Piper, the great all-rounder that delivers perfect fluffy middles every time, so they really are worth paying a little bit more for. Just post your favourite potato recipe on your blog and include the link in the Linky and you could be picked to win one of 10 £100 shopping vouchers!
The #FluffyMarisPiper Linky Challenge is in partnership with Potato Council. Potatoes are naturally fat free as well as a source of fibre and potassium and perfect for family-friendly meals.
Get inspired with these tasty potato recipes from cook, author and mother of two Jo Pratt.
How to take part in the #FluffyMarisPiper Linky Challenge:
- Post your piece about your favourite Maris Piper potato recipe or meal. Incorporate pictures and/or video if you can!
- To be eligible for the prize you must include the URL bit.ly/18rWnaB and post before 12 October 2014.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for #FluffyMarisPiper Linky Challenge sponsored by Potato Council. Learn more at bit.ly/18rWnaB” and linking to http://bit.ly/18rWnaB (Links can be no-follow.)
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win one of 10 £100 shopping vouchers!
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #FluffyMarisPiper. (For example: “I’ve joined @BritMums #FluffyMarisPiper Challenge w/Maris Piper Potatoes. Get in on fun to #win fab prizes”). You can also share it via G+ and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are: