For parents, summer is a challenge. You have the same life as when school or nursery is in, but now the kids are at home and you’re juggling.
For our Confessions of a Summer Parent Challenge sponsored by Anchor, we want to hear your authentic parenting confessions for how you cope with the kids over summer. These are quick, easy tips. Your post might be a short video clip, a picture, a brief blurb, an illustration, a comic strip (whatever says it best!) – the short and sweet kind of action you need when you’re guerilla parenting over summer.
This isn’t the usual “5 tips of things to do over summer with kids” or ‘how-to’ guide. We’d like your real, honest and nifty ways to entertain, handle your kids, and cope over summer. (Your tips might even be a little bit naughty, such as when you “trick” the kids into staying occupied and having fun – shhhh!)
That’s because Anchor gets what real parenting is – and sometimes that means it’s a little bit edgy. They know your kids are your pride and joy, but gosh do they test your creative thinking during the six weeks of the summer break…
Be one of the first 100 to sign up and you’ll receive a FREE voucher to pick up Anchor at your local ASDA. Take part and you could win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher!
How to take part in the Confessions of a Summer Parent Challenge
- Sign up to get your vouchers for Anchor (hurry, only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!). Note the cheddar is available at ASDA only.
- Blog about your Confessions of a Summer Parent. Your entry doesn’t have to be long, it could just be a video clip or picture. If you miss out on the vouchers you can still take part by blogging about parenting over the summer.
- To be eligible for the prizes, you must post between Wednesday 20 June and Monday 11 July 2016.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums Confessions of a Summer Parent Challenge, sponsored by Anchor”.
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher as chosen by a judge.
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #TheGoodStuff and tag @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are: