When summer’s over and back-to-school time is here, how do you get back into your teatime routine? We want to hear about your strategies and tips with your little #Afterschoolchefs for our latest Challenge!
Do the kids set the table while you finish the meal or clear the dishes afterward? Do you set menus ahead of time you know they’ll love? Do you keep the freezer stocked for nutritious ingredients so you’re ready anytime?
You could be 1 of 5 people to win £100 cash or the grand prize £500 winner! PLUS, be one of the first 100 to sign up to take part and we’ll send you up to £20 in Birds Eye vouchers to stock up on fish fingers, chicken dippers, frozen peas, waffles and other tasty teatime solutions. Sign up here!
The Challenge is in partnership with Birds Eye. Birds Eye understands teatimes can be stressful. This September it’s providing busy families with a helping hand that ensures clean plates and happy kids. Visit the Birds Eye Facebook page to see inspirational videos, with mini #Afterschoolchefs showing off 6 recipes perfect for a tasty teatime parents and kids will both love.
How to take part in the #Afterschoolchefs Challenge
- Sign up to get your Birds Eye vouchers. (Hurry, only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!)
- Post your piece about how you get back into your teatime routine. Incorporate pictures and/or video if you can! If you received vouchers, we’d love to hear how you’ve used Birds Eye products.
- To be eligible for the prize you must include the URL http://bit.ly/afterschoolchefs and post before 30 September 2014.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for #Afterschoolchefs Linky Challenge, sponsored by Birds Eye. Learn more on the Birds Eye Facebook page.” and linking to http://bit.ly/afterschoolchefs (Links can be no-follow).
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 5 £100 cash prizes assigned via random draw or the grand prize of £500 as chosen by a judge. (See Ts&Cs for judging criteria.)
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #Afterschoolchefs. (For example: “I’ve joined @BritMums #Afterschoolchefs Challenge w/@Birds Eye”. You can also share it via G+ and Facebook.
Need some inspiration? Check out this #Afterschoolchefs video.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are:
Top winner: £500
Random winners: £100