I love autumn but I hate the runny noses it brings. As we are searching for a bit of comfort I am drinking more teas and snuggle on the couch under lots of blankets. I love sitting like that on the couch and reading through the latest posts from my favourite bloggers. This is how I find out the latest in beauty so here is this month round up!
- Amanda is bringing to our attention two new products – EdelWeiss from Siin and Origins new Plantscription™ Anti-Aging Power Serum She is such a lucky lady! I would love to be able to try out so many new products although I do prefer natural style products.
- In her latest Beauty Haul, Chrissy is buying some different products: brushes, lipsticks and Lush Bath Bombs! I love Lush and I am so jealous…you see we only have a shower in our house and sometimes I miss baths a lot! I like Chrissy’s blog – very new but every time I read it makes me smile.
- On Sophia’s Choice blog this month we discover Fresh of the Morning London – so if you are looking for more natural beauty products then this is the post to read. I find that Charlie always gives a lot of information about the products she tries out.
- Ana Goes Green is also reviewing FoM Bath Oil but the review that impressed me the most is the one for Lily Lolo – Lip gloss and mineral blush. I have never tried mineral make-up before but it sounds good and I really like that Ana posted a picture with herself wearing the makeup.
- Lisa says in her october beauty buys that Mermaid Shampoo, although way expensive for my pockets, sounds interesting!
- And it’s all about Pamper Parcels on Becky’s A Beautiful Space Blog, some really beautiful products included in the parcel and to tell you the truth I am in awe of such parcels. I wish I had invented them!
- If you fancy trying out a new nail polish colour then why not check PennyxxLane blog? Louie is trying out Barry M Cardamon colour. On her blog I also discovered Revolution new palette eyeshadow I would love having one of them in my bathroom draw.
- On Lotty Loves we stay with Barry M and Eye of Chorus – love all those beautiful shiny nail polishes.
ADVICE & WELLBEING:
- We all know how important it is to drink water but this month Joanne is telling us how her year of drinking 8 glasses of water a day was. I’m intrigued and as I do have dry patches on my elbows and I could really do with some softer skin I am going to download the app and start the challenge tomorrow! Softer skin means more beautiful so I dare you to try it out too!
- On my own blog Gold Sprinkles I am giving you advice on how you should prepare your skin for winter – yup! Winter is closer that you might think!
And to end I want to bring to your attention the BEAUTY as a bigger subject – think about how you influence your children idea of beauty, especially if you have girls. This is why this month I truly enjoyed the Dove series of posts. However the post I enjoyed the most is the one from Helen and GG on Actually Mummy blog with Beauty Legacy – who do you #FeelBeautifulFor? It is so nice to see GG smiling in the video.
My eldest is 4 years younger than GG but I already worry as she is so self conscious and I know that she is like this because of MY attitude towards my body. I really need to change my attitude.
Hope you will not catch too many colds and don’t forget to link up your latest beauty posts below!