What kind of mischief does your family get up to? Having fun with family is more important than ever, including activities that we can do at home. To inspire families, MAOAM have launched their Mischief Hub, with its own ‘mischief maker’, Max (the little green guy from the MAOAM sweet wrappers). The MAOAM Making Mischief from Home guide is the home of MAOAM’s mischievous content, including pranks, creative inspiration and mischief missions with partners, Dick and Dom!
MAOAM is known for full-on fun with their delicious chews in a range of forms and flavours: from Stripes to Pinballs, PartyMixx to JoyStixx. MAOAM believes in the importance of parents making mischief with their children, enjoying playful times and hijinks – it’s great for bonding and being together in a fresh way.
Some of our favourite easy activities and pranks from the Mischief Hub:
- Wear your clothes backwards but act like it’s completely normal
- Put fake bugs (clean obviously) on a family member’s plate at dinnertime and watch them squirm
- Create an ‘egg-cellent’ mischief mission – Check out Dick and Dom’s funny video for how
- Make wanted posters for members of the family, including ‘bullet’ holes, a list of ‘crimes’ and the reward for whoever captures them
- Do the family potato guessing game by decorating potatoes to look like family members with the craft supplies you have around, then everyone guesses which person it is
Join us at our #MAOAMmischief Twitter chat on Tuesday 9 June!
Visit the #MAOAMmischief hub today to get more ideas for family mischief at home!