Did you know that over 80% of Pinterest users are women? And between November 2011 and January of this year the Pinterest visitor count jumped from 4,855,000 to 11,716,000 crossing the 10 million mark faster than any stand alone site in history. If you are interested in social media, you need to know about Pinterest.
But Pinterest is not just for the social media mavens. Anyone can use Pinterest for a variety of reasons.
This week on BritMums we have a Week of Pinterest! A week of posts about how to use Pinterest in different ways, including:
- top tips for complete beginners
- how to use it as a blogger
- how to use it for affiliate links
- how to use it to reach more people for businesses and interests outside of social media, and
- how to use it for personal inspiration.
Is Pinterest all good or is there a dark side as well? We also have a post coming up on aspects that concern us about Pinterest.
Have you written a post about Pinterest you would like to share? Leave your link in the Linky below so the BritMums readers can learn more about Pinterest…
Follow BritMums on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/britmums and pin to our boards!