BritMums Live is all about you, the awesome, fabulous, amazing blogger! That’s why we round off the event with the Bloggers’ Keynote: posts that we think really show off this wonderfully eclectic, supportive and creative community.
We literally had hundreds of nominations this year, and we wish we could have picked every single one of them. But then the keynote would have been a wee bit long.
This year’s posts are a combination of posts that make you think, feel and laugh your socks off.
Bloggers will read the post in their own voice. It’s a powerful session, not to be missed. It starts at 16.45 on Saturday June 21, immediately after the afternoon break.
So without further ado, in order of appearance…
BritMums Live Bloggers’ Keynote 2014:
- Mad Mum of 7 reading What kind of mother am I?
- Kirsty from MyTwoMums, accompanied by Real Housewife of Suffolk County, reading I don’t have to be the target
- Chocolate is not the only fruit reading Does he take sugar?
- Grenglish reading We Need to Talk About the M-Word
- All At Sea reading Ross
- Older Mum in a Muddle reading Hands
- Diary of the Evans-Crittens reading This is my child; this is Danny
- Tired Mummy of Two reading Alison’s Idol – One year anniversary
- Sandy from Baby, Baby reading Adrift: A real life cancer story
- Keynko reading I overhead what you said…
- Wife Mum Student Bum reading Your child is pissed
- Supper & Syntax reading A Mother’s CV
See you on the 21st! And don’t forget your box of tissues.