It’s is a time of gleeful abandon for the children and white-knuckle fear for parents. What could I be talking about? Why HALF-TERM of course! Whether you enjoyed yours last week or are knee-deep in it this week, we’re all in the same boat. What WILL we do to fill all of the time? What if it rains? What if it doesn’t rain? What if it’s sunny? So many possibilities, such low tolerance! But as so many bloggers demonstrate, necessity is the mother of inventive half-term activities.
We know you’re all getting up to brilliant things with your children. Parent bloggers are ace at making the holidays whiz by, aren’t they? We’d like to challenge you then. Let’s celebrate the genius creativity that parent bloggers and their children have. Let’s have a Half-Term Adventure Carnival!
Take some photos of the fun and games you experience. Document the joy and pain in a post and we’ll put together a playlist of the best adventures around. Are you venturing beyond our borders? Are you staying close to home? Has the nearest soft play centre become your office for the next few days? Share with us your adventures, no matter how small.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Write a post- tell us about a craft or activity that was outstanding or a complete failure, snap some photos to fill your post, relate a story from your half-term week.
- Publish your post between this week and Friday 4 March 5:00pm
- Send a link to your post to: cafebebeuk[at]hotmail[dot]com
- We will put together a Half-Term Adventure Carnival which will appear on this blog on Monday 7 March complete with intros and links to your posts.
- Come back here on Monday 7 March to read about other brilliant Half-Term Adventures from the rest of the blogging community.
- Sit back and laugh!
Use your creative genius and possible comic failures to entertain the BMB Blogging community. Just remember…email your BMB Half-Term Adventure Carnival link to cafebebeuk[at]hotmail[dot]com by Friday 4 March at 5:00pm. We’ll do all the rest!