Hartley’s Jelly Pots is championing the back to school period with a new campaign, Hartley’s Your Lunchbox. The campaign motivates parents to turn their hand to brilliant lunch creations and collect an exclusive Hartley’s lunchbox through its collector scheme.
Jelly Pots are the perfect size for children’s lunchboxes, providing convenience and a wide range of flavours to keep the youngsters happy.
In store from July onwards, Hartley’s will offer consumers the chance to collect 12 special edition green lids from across the No Added Sugar Jelly Pots (115g), to claim a free Hartley’s lunchbox and stickers.
Consumers can claim their exclusive lunchbox by heading to the Hartley’s website www.hartleysfruit.co.uk. Each one comes complete with a sticker sheet of Hartley’s much loved characters and a sticker alphabet for children to personalise their lunchbox.
For our #HartleysYourLunchbox Challenge, we want to hear how you find inspiration for your child’s lunchbox – giving fellow parents tips and advice for quick, easy and nutritious things for lunchboxes, including Hartley’s No Added Sugar Jelly Pots.
Be one of the first 100 to sign up and you’ll receive FREE Hartley’s Jelly Pots and a Hartley’s lunchbox. Take part and you could win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher!
The #HartleysYourLunchbox Challenge is sponsored by Hartley’s Jelly.
How to take part in the #HartleysYourLunchbox Linky Challenge
- Sign up to get your lunchbox, stickers and samples (hurry, only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!).
- Blog your tips about putting together quick, easy and nutritious lunchboxes. Even if you haven’t received vouchers, you can take part by blogging on the topic.
- To be eligible for the prizes, you must post between now and Monday 29 August 2016.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums #HartleysYourLunchbox Linky Challenge, sponsored by Hartley’s Jelly http://www.hartleysfruit.co.uk/. No follow links allowed.
- Reference Hartley’s Lunchbox Collector Scheme within your blog post
- Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher as chosen by a judge.
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #HartleysYourLunchbox and tag @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are:
6 x £100
1 x £400