What’s your family’s favourite way to drink Cravendale milk? With biscuits after school? Warm, during evening storytime? In the kids’ favourite glass with a stripey straw?
For our #MilkDrinkersMilk Linky Challenge with Cravendale, we want to hear — from bottle to glass — how you and your family enjoy your Cravendale. Take part and you could win up to £400 in shopping vouchers!
Cravendale is the Milk Drinker’s Milk because of its pure, fresh taste. The #MilkDrinkersMilk Linky is sponsored by Cravendale.
What’s your personal Cravendale story?
Tell us in a blog post how you enjoy your Cravendale — we’d love to see beautiful pictures, personal stories, even video. We’re interested in what foods you pair with milk, your favourite glass, what you like about the taste of Cravendale and so on. We would like you to enjoy your Cravendale in its purest form, rather than as an ingredient, which hides its natural flavour (e.g. tea or milkshakes).
Then share your post on social channels like Twitter, Instagram, G+ and more, using the hashtag #MilkDrinkersMilk. Be sure to tag @BritMums, so we can like and reshare your content.
Post for our #MilkDrinkersMilk Challenge, and you could win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher!
PLUS, be among the first 100 to sign up via this form to take part, and you’ll receive vouchers to pick up some free Cravendale at your local shop!
How to take part in the #MilkDrinkersMilk Linky Challenge
- Sign up to get your vouchers for Cravendale milk. (Hurry, only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!)
- Blog about how you and your family enjoy Cravendale. Even if you haven’t received vouchers, you can take part by blogging about how you drink your Cravendale or what you pair it with.
- To be eligible for the prizes, you must post before 9 November 2015.
- Include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums #MilkDrinkersMilk Linky Challenge, sponsored by Cravendale and you can link to the Cravendale Twitter account.
- Add your URL to the Linky below or in comments below for a chance to win 1 of 6 £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher as chosen by a judge.
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #MilkDrinkersMilk and @BritMums. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are:
£400 John Lewis voucher
£100 John Lewis voucher