That’s why we’re so excited about our #betterwithcake project, with Mr Kipling, makers of iconic cakes like Cherry Bakewells, French Fancies and Viennese Whirls.
We want to know about those #betterwithcake moments you enjoy during the Easter school holidays — from creating crafts, enjoying movie night, completing family DIY projects or just sitting down for an afternoon treat together.
We want you to describe your favourite #betterwithcake moments during the school holidays and paint a bright and beautiful picture of those times, with words, photographs, even video. We want the moments at their delicious best. Playful, real-life, personality-filled stories are the order of the day.
Post about it for our #betterwithcake Challenge, including pictures and even videos if you can, and you could win 1 of 5 £100 shopping vouchers or a grand prize of a £400 shopping voucher!
If you’re one of the first 100 to sign up, you’ll even get a package of Mr Kipling iconic cakes delivered to your door!
How to take part in the #betterwithcake Linky Challenge
1. Sign up to get your free package of Mr Kipling iconic cakes. (Hurry, only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!)
2. Post your piece about family school holiday moments that are #betterwithcake and incorporate pictures and possibly even video! If you received a sample, we’d love to see how your family enjoys the cakes and to see them in the pictures. Even if you haven’t received a sample, you can take part and win prizes.
3. To be eligible for the prizes you must post before Friday 17 April 2015.
4. Include text stating: “This post is an entry for #betterwithcake Linky Challenge (URL OF LINKY TO BE INSERTED), sponsored by Mr Kipling. Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/mrkiplingcakes.” and linking to https://www.facebook.com/mrkiplingcakes (Links can be no-follow).
5. Add your URL to the Linky below for a chance to win 1 of 5 £100 shopping vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £500 shopping voucher as chosen by a judge. (See T&Cs for judging criteria.)
6. Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #betterwithcake, @BritMums and @MrKiplingCakes. You can also share it via G+, Instagram and Facebook.
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winners are:
£100 John Lewis voucher
The overall winner of the £400 voucher is: