Probably not, but to flatter my own ego I am going to assume that you pined. For hours.
And speaking of pining, with half-term a hop skip and jump away I am confident that I shall be pining for school mere minutes after 9am on Monday morning, Bank Holiday or no Bank Holiday.
Which is why I have a cornucopia of coping for you, cunningly disguised as the Good Reads, so that you can take five minutes, ignore the screams and pretend that the children are anywhere but sitting on your lap crying because you won’t let them eat chocolate biscuits for breakfast or colour their heads blue.
- Why doctors hide their own illnesses, from The Guardian.
- Sarah Millican’s now famous piece for the Radio Times after last year’s twitter storm over her beautiful BAFTA dress.
- Being Reese has a Media Kit How To. Useful for those coming to BritMums Live next month.
- Exciting news for those who use Grannysitters: grandparents who look after their grandchildren are less likely to develop alzheimers.
- Mammasaurus- at the forefront of blog innovation- on her experimental comment-free blogging.
- Hey Mama from the ever readable Fat Mum Slim. Makes you think. Via Cafe Bebe
- Feisty Tapas shared this post entitled Two Lamposts from Operation Move.
- Please read about spotting the signs that someone is drowning. It may save a life. Via Patch of Puddles
- Property Porn in the form of petite writing spaces from Apartment Therapy. Shared by Rachel Lucas
- Sandy Calico shares the small things about BIG weight loss. With Dawn’s help she has lost seven stone. SEVEN.
- Two posts from Scary Mommy: 10 Things Mums of Boys Must Do, and Why I Won’t Get Divorced
- This Dad thought Mums did nothing all day. Until he became a stay-at-home-dad. Via San Francisco Globe.
- The Mother Diaries discusses the part-time worker.
- The Oliver’s Madhouse asks is blood thicker than water.
And that is why I should be your European Election Candidate. Or not. Tune in for more musings, mayhem and Good Reads next month.