Creamy pea & gammon risotto
- 700 g pack frozen risotto
- 125 g leftover gammon cut into small dice
- 125 g frozen petit pois or peas
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 3 tbsp full or half fat crème fraîche optional
Heat 100ml water in a large saucepan. Tip in the frozen risotto and cook gently, stirring frequently for 5 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add the gammon, petit pois or peas and dill and cook for a further 5 minutes until the risotto is thick, creamy and piping hot. Add a little more water if the mixture dries out. Stir in the crème fraîche if using and serve in shallow bowls.