- This prize draw and giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Participants must be 18 years or over.
- To take part, blog about your tricks for helping soothe and entertain your child when they have a cold and mentioning Vicks products in the post.
- Participants enter by posting on their blog about the tricks parents use with children when they have a cold. Participants then email their post to [email protected] with the subject headline: #VicksTricks Campaign. You have the option to tweet the URL using campaign hashtag #VicksTricks.
- Bloggers should include text (or similar): “This post is an entry for the #VicksTricks campaign.”
- Click here for information on how to create a free blog on WordPress. www.wordpress.com.
- Posts must be original works by the blog author to be eligible.
- Bloggers may take part as many times as they wish by creating additional blog posts, so long as these are posted on separate blogs.
- Only the first 100 to sign up will receive a Vicks Tricks pack.
- Post by midnight Friday 17th February 2017.
- By entering, participants grant BritMums and Vicks the right to promote blog posts via their blogs, websites, network and social media channels such as Twitter, G+, Pinterest, Facebook and others.
- 6 winners will be chosen randomly by the BritMums Team to each receive a £100 John Lewis voucher. 1 grand prize winner will be selected to receive a £400 shopping voucher by a third-party judge based on the quality of the storytelling, photography, aesthetics and how well-incorporated Vicks is into the post. Posts must include the required text and URLs as detailed in “How to take part”. There is no cash alternative to the prizes.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen in the post.
- The copyright of entries belongs to the entrant, but entrant grants BritMums Ltd and Vicks the right to use and promote the blog posts.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues resulting in blog posts not being submitted.
- The Promoter is BritMums Ltd with its registered office at Chiltern House, 45 Station Road, Henley, RG9 1AT
- The promoter reserves the right to remove an entry that is threatening, abusive, harassing or invasive of a person’s privacy; sexist, racist, profane, blasphemous, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory and/or offensive; promotes violence or advocate, condone or assist any unlawful act; describe violent intentions towards other people or organisations; is pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene or lewd; is used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent the participant’s identity.
The winners are:
Overall winner: £400
Random winners: £100