The #BiBs2018 is here!
BritMums, the UK’s original Parenting Influencer Network, every year celebrates the best and brightest Parent Lifestyle Bloggers and Influencers in our Brilliance in Blogging Awards – the BiBs! Last year more than 215,000 nominations and votes were cast – making it the of the UK’s most popular blogger awards.
Get all the dates, categories and hashtag below.
Here is the chance to get recognised for the awesome work you do and the content you create!
Here’s how it works:
- Stage 1: Nominations: Bloggers and Influencers can nominate themselves or others in one (or several) of the BiB categories. Nominations are open from 23 July and close on 31 August at 23.59.
- Stage 2: Shortlist: The Shortlist for each category will be announced on 7 September and voting opens on that day. All shortlisted entrants can get their family, friends and followers to vote for them from 7 September until 21 September at 23:59.
- Stage 3: Voting: Everyone votes for their Shortlisted favourites from Friday 7 September through Friday 21 September at 23.59.
- Stage 4: Finalist: 8 people will be chosen in each category as Finalists. This list is made up of the 4 with the most nominations, and 4 chosen by the BritMums Judging Panel. Finalists will be announced on Monday 1 October on the BritMums blog.
- Stage 5: Winners, determined by votes and the Judging Panel, will be announced LIVE online on 12 October at 1pm UK time. Mark your calendar. We’ll be holding an exclusive Brilliance Celebration in November for Winners and select Influencers at an exciting venue. Stay tuned for more information!
Follow #BiBs2018 for the latest news, announcements and deadlines so you don’t miss out!
About the awards mechanism
BritMums has a two-tiered judging system — incorporating public votes and a Judging Panel. In this way, the awards reward those Influencers who, through high-quality blogging, have won a wide audience, while also allowing those who are just starting to build their brand to also gain recognition.