Below are some #MeatMatters Challenge Terms & Conditions you should know about:
- This prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Participants must be 18 years or over.
- You take part by making a dish or meal featuring beef or lamb and blogging about the ease of using the ingredients, the taste and benefits of beef or lamb. Recipes should take around 30 minutes to make. Posts must include the required text and URLs as detailed in “How to take part”.
- 14 winners will be chosen at random via Random.org to each receive a £50 shopping voucher. 1 grand prize winner will be selected to receive a £100 shopping voucher by a third-party judge based on the quality of the storytelling, photography, aesthetics and how well-incorporated the beef and lamb message is into the post. There is no cash alternative to the prizes. Winner names will be published below.
- Participants will receive additional entries for the prize draw and grand prize competition for each additional tweet and/or Instagram post featuring their post and using the campaign hashtag.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen in the post.
- Participants enter by posting on their blog featuring a beef or lamb dish including a photograph. Participants then email the URL of their entry to [email protected]
- Additional entries can be earned for a post as above on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Posts must include the text (or similar): “This post is an entry for the #MeatMatters Challenge, sponsored by Simply Beef and Lamb. Learn more about the benefits of cooking and eating beef and lamb along with recipe ideas and inspiration here! https://www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk/” No follow links allowed.
- Click here for information on how to create a free blog on WordPress. wordpress.com.
- Posts must be original works by the blog author to be eligible.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish by creating additional blog posts, so long as these are posted on separate blogs.
- All qualified entries must be received by 23:59 UK time on Sunday 31 March 2019.
- Winners will be notified via email to the email address they provided on their entry. Prizes not claimed within 48 hours of notification will be re-assigned as unclaimed.
- By entering the Challenge, participants grant BritMums and Simply Beef and Lamb the indefinite right to promote entries and content via their blogs, websites, network and social media channels such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook and others.
- The copyright of entries belongs to the entrant, but entrant grants BritMums Ltd and Simply Beef and Lamb the right to use and promote the blog posts.
- The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues resulting in blog posts not being submitted.
- The Promoter is BritMums Ltd with its registered office at Chiltern House, 45 Station Road, Henley, RG9 1AT
- The promoter reserves the right to remove an entry that is threatening, abusive, harassing or invasive of a person’s privacy; sexist, racist, profane, blasphemous, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory and/or offensive; promotes violence or advocate, condone or assist any unlawful act; describe violent intentions towards other people or organisations; is pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene or lewd; is used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent the participant’s identity.
The winners are:
The overall winner is (£300):
The random winners are (£50):