We want to see how your family enjoys the new Kingsmill 50/50 Vitamin Boost with a picture on Instagram or Twitter. Share your recipes, lunch-box ideas, even foodie options using the bread that gives your family a boost of vitamins and minerals!
The new loaf still offers the great taste of Kingsmill 50/50 that you know and love, containing a blend of 50% white and 50% wholemeal flour – but now with a boost of seven different kinds of vitamins and minerals, making it easier for your family to get the nutrients they need.
In our #BoostYourLoaf Challenge, we want you to show us in a picture on Instagram or Twitter how you enjoy Kingsmill 50/50 Vitamin Boost with your family.
Is it in the morning, toasted with lashings of scrumptious strawberry jam? Or in a double-decker club sandwich for lunch? Share your moments with us!
Be one of the first 100 to sign up, and you’ll receive a pack that includes a loaf of Kingsmill 50/50 Vitamin Boost bread, a branded backpack and cool travel mug.
About Kingsmill 50/50 Vitamin Boost
- Kingsmill 50/50 Vitamin Boost contains seven different kinds of vitamins and minerals
- The bread includes:
- 30% of the reference intake of thiamin, niacin, vitamin D, iron and vitamin B6 in 2 slices
- 38% of the reference intake of calcium and folic acid in 2 slices
- Calcium and vitamin D for healthy teeth and bones
- Niacin and vitamin B1 for energy release
- Iron and vitamin B6 for the normal function of the immune system
Prizes and rewards
Take part and you could win X4 day tickets to your choice of 3 popular UK theme parks, including Peppa Pig World, Legoland or Chessington World of Adventures!
How to take part in the #BoostYourLoaf Twitter/Instagram Challenge
- Sign up here to get your #BoostYourLoaf delivery. Only the first 100 to sign up will receive them!
- Share your #BoostYourLoaf Instagram and/or Twitter post about how your family enjoys the bread, showing in a picture the inventive, delicious way your family eats it. Your image must include the Kingsmill bread package in full view.
- To be eligible for the prize you must post by Monday 10 December 2018.
- Include the hashtag #BoostYourLoaf in your social posts and tag @BritMums.
- IMPORTANT: After you post, fill in this form to officially enter to win!
Don’t forget to read the Terms & Conditions.
The winner is Jade from the Autism Pages!