- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:35 minutes to 40 minutes
- Total time:55 minutes to 1 hour
- Serves: 6
1 tbsp oil
750g bag frozen essential Waitrose Grilled Vegetable Mix
200g pack cooked and peeled chestnuts, roughly chopped
400g can chopped tomatoes
300g pack fresh lasagne sheets
250g pack Italian Ricotta
75g cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the vegetables for 5 minutes. Add the chestnuts, tomatoes and 100ml water and cook for a further 5 minutes. Season.
- Place a little vegetable mix in a large serving dish about 30x20cm in size. Place 3 sheets of lasagne on top. Spoon over half the remaining vegetable mix and top with a further 3 sheets of lasagne. Add the remaining vegetable mix and then the final sheets of lasagne.
- Mix together the ricotta and milk, season and spread over the lasagne. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until golden and bubbling.