Is it summer yet? Yes? No? In France is really can’t make it’s mind up, but today I got sunburn on my hands! Since my last post we’ve been on a little press trip to the wonderful Martinhal resort in Portugal which was lovely. If you gloss over the car-sick-inducing rally drive round the winding Swiss mountains on the way to the airport. Then the cancelled flight and having to fly into London to transfer to Lisbon. Before we finally reached the hotel around 12 hours after we left home. At one point 7 hours into our journey we flew over our house…. Yep, let’s gloss right over that…
Anyway this month I was totally inundated with awesomeness in terms of submissions for this round-up. So many fabulous posts and not enough space in this little post. I’ve saved them all though, so never fear some of them will make it next month. Pinky promise.
Without further ado here’s my pick of the bunch for May (incidentally my birthday month! I think I need to stop having birthdays though, getting WAY too old!). Give these wonderful posts a read. Why not put the kettle on and stick around a while. Hey, why not follow them on social too. Everyone loves a bit of internet-stalkery don’t they 🙂
- Mummymamamum – GDPR for bloggers
- The Mummy Bubble – Why Holly Willoughby deserved her night out
- A Curious Journey – Sensory Story: We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
- Mother Tongue Notes – Letter to my daughter on Mother’s Day
- Wild Mama Wild Tribe – From killer heels to husband’s hoodie
- Ankle Biter’s Adventures – Oh you are a blogger? But that isn’t your real job , is it?
- Ever After with Kids – Stop pressuring me to find my mum tribe
- Mummy’s Whine Club – Why be a mean girl?
- Mummy’s Waisted – Easy Mindfulness for Children
- A mum doing her best – Mummy keeping up with the Joneses.
- Yammy Mommy – 6 things I wish I had known…
- Amy Jane & Baby – I hated my post-baby body
- Popitha – Flying with Twin Toddlers – How to Survive
- Poppy & Frank – “Life is a blank canvas , you should throw all the paint on it you can “
I hope you enjoyed these posts as much as I did and if you want to submit your own post for consideration. Just send me a link to a specific blog post (I can’t consider you if you just send your homepage url) to [email protected], then cross your fingers while the internet works its magic.
I can’t wait to share more epic newbie posts with you next month. For now Au Reviour! (yeah I know, get me!)