It is great to see you writing more posts about sustainability. When I was at university we had to learn official definitions of sustainability, because the word wasn’t in common use. But now, people understand we’re living beyond the capacity of the Earth and to change this we need to change our behaviour in many areas . Your posts below cover some areas including food waste, plastic waste and animal tourism.
- 5 simple ways to live more sustainably as a family
- The awakening
- 5 Simple Switches to Save the Environment
- A thought about animal tourism and ethical traveling
- Feed Ducks Safely – A Responsible Food Guide
- 5 tips for reducing food waste – #TasteWithoutWaste
- 12 ways to reduce your plastic footpring #endoceanplastics #passionplastics
- A 100% Natural Deodorant That Works? Meet Elsa’s Organic Skinfoods
- Getting Organised With Eco-Friendly Notice Boards At Home
- Zero Waste Deodorant – Alum Stone
In case you’re curious about my dilemna in my last post, I now have a new to me diesel car. Despite the current bad press about diesel cars, I decided this car was the best for my current lifestyle (mum commuting and carrying children and friends to extra curricula activities). I looked at electric or petrol equivalents but they were either hard to find or not in our price range. As it is only two years old, I hope we will be able to go into cities for many years.
I hope you’re feeling inspired by the variety of topics in this post. If so, please comment below or on the relevant post. This will encourage the bloggers to keep sharing their environmental ideas. Remember to tell me any topics you’d like to know more about. You can send me links to your posts for the next round-up via my blog or tweet me @katedavis.