The snow has gone, spring has sprung and I for one am looking forward to our holiday! I’ve been super busy over the last month running the Blogging Changes Lives summit (which had over 1,000 attendees!) and I’ve also published my book, Blogs Change Lives! Yes! I’ve written a book, 75k words in 90 days, which goes to show you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Even when you’ve got a 4 year old hanging off you most of the time.
You can actually still grab a free ticket for the summit and watch the 26 awesome masterclasses totally free of charge. Although the summit is over the group will remain open until 24th March, so you have time to soak in all the information. From SEO to branding to selling more through your blog and almost everything in between you will definitely learn loads to help you move your blog forward.
I had a lovely time reading the Newbies submissions this month. Researching this post is pretty much the only time I get to read blogs at the moment. So I’m grateful for the time it gives me to get to know everyone a little better.
I always love highlighting an eclectic mix in my round-ups. Blogging is eclectic and so that’s what I want to show in every round-up. Please grab a brew, put your feet up and dig in to my pick of posts for this month. Enjoy!
- A Curious Journey – When special interests become dangerous obsessions
- Mum of 2.5 – Remembering to be a couple
- Me My Blog & You – Save money and lose weight
- Celebrating International Women’s Day – My Boys Club
- The Rhyming Mum – Being a parent is the hardest job I’ve ever loved
- Mommy and Rory – Remember the Type of Mum You Thought You’d Never Be?
- Mummy Waisted – Co-sleeping – Rod or Redemption?
Fab aren’t they?! What a talented bunch! If you want to be considered for inclusion your blog must me under 18 months or recently relaunched. There is never any rules on the type of post. If you have one just send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org