Your post could:
- Offer yourself encouragement or reassurance
- Give tips on what you could have done differently – or supportive messages what a great job you were doing in those initial months, even if you didn’t think so at the time
- Talk about products you needed (or didn’t need)
- Share funny stories
- You’ll weave in the new Vicks BabyRub and the bonding experience of using it. This could be prompted by how you were convinced that you needed to buy a multitude of baby products when it’s not necessarily true
How to take part: Your advice to your first-time parent self!
- Sign up to get your Vicks BabyRub package.
- Write your advice to your first-time mum or dad self on your blog. We’d love to see your pictures, even video! Please include a photo and an element of the messaging and facts (below) relating to Vicks BabyRub.
- Tweet your link via Twitter. Be sure to include the campaign hashtag #VicksBabyRub @BritMums. You can also share it on your other social channels.
- To be eligible for prizes, you must post before 19 March 2018 and include text stating: “This post is an entry for BritMums #VicksBabyRub Challenge, sponsored by Vicks BabyRub. Specially designed for babies aged 6 months and over, Vicks BabyRub is available at Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda, Waitrose and all good pharmacy chains. RRP £3.99.”
- Send your URL to email@example.com for a chance to win 1 of 4 £100 John Lewis vouchers assigned via random draw or the grand prize of a £300 John Lewis voucher as chosen by a judge. (See T&Cs for judging criteria.)
Helpful facts about Vicks BabyRub:
- Together with a mum’s or dad’s loving touch, Vicks BabyRub helps to moisturise, soothe and help your baby feel relaxed. It is the first of its kind and is a multipurpose product providing moisturising & soothing comfort for delicate skin
- Vicks BabyRub features mild fragrances of Rosemary, Lavender and Aloe Vera
- Vicks BabyRub is gentle enough for your baby’s routine, helping your baby feel calm and relaxed before they go to sleep. It provides a soothing moment for parent as well
- Vicks BabyRub can be used at any time of the day to help to wind down and settle your baby. Some of these scenarios include:
- After bath and before bedtime
- If your baby is irritable through teething
- Before nap time
- If your baby is unsettled due to feeling unwell
- If your baby is overtired/over stimulated
- If your baby’s routine has changed; have they dropped a day nap or has the season /clocks changed
- Vicks BabyRub is a cosmetic, non-medicated product for babies aged six months and older