I hope you’re all enjoying the festive season and finding time to unplug a little. I love this time of year, not only because it’s Christmas. I also love the expectation of a new year. All the plans that can be made and the things that we can achieve. Yes, I know we don’t have to wait until the new year. However, there’s something about a fresh slate that motivates us more. Looking back on 2017, it has been a challenging year for a lot of us. Loved ones have been taken from our community, with many struggles to overcome for all of us.
Overall, 2017 for my family has been a year of new starts. Our new life in France has been hugely challenging at times, but the special friends I’ve made through blogging have helped me so much.
Blogging is an amazing community, without a doubt that is it’s strength. It is also full of talented people and so I thought I would end my 2017 round-ups with my pick of the best posts from my year of round-ups.
- Picture-Taker Memory-Maker – Let her grow.
- Dear Husband, I’m jealous – from Hayley at Devon Mama
- The Truth – Post-Natal Depression laid bare – Mrs Mummy Harris.
- You Didn’t Have What?! Things We Remember That Would Baffle Our Children Today! – School Runs and Shopping Trolleys.
- NomadiDaddy – I’m Incredibly Proud Of My Wife’s Mumbod
So when you find yourself with a mince pie in hand and 5 minutes free pop over and give these posts a read. You don’t be disappointed!
Thanks for all the support you give our newbies during the year. See you in 2018!